| BERLIN WISH LIST |


As I'm saying goodbye to 2013 in Berlin, I thought I'd compile a little wish list/outfit plan to help me pack those must-have essentials. Berlin hosts the BIGGEST street party in Europe, so what better excuse to purchase these lush leather joggers that I've been keeping my eye on!



Adding a tee underneath this sequin printed cami, means I can stay stylish and not freeze to death as I head out for the night. Then if the outfit wasn't perfect enough, I plan to add these stella platforms dupes to the equation! As I've said before, these babies would be the perfect addition to my over cluttered little black boots collection!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh my god! This is soooo cute!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig