SETS AND DETAILS// BERLIN




BLACK LEATHER BACKPACK: VINTAGE
LEATHER CUFFS: AFFLECKS PALACE

I'd firstly like to apologise for the lack of posts this past week! I was snowed under at work, then as soon as Boxing Day hit I came down with the flu :( My time has been spent drinking blackcurrant Lemsips catching up on all the soaps!
 Any-who, as mentioned in my previous post, I'm heading over to Berlin to celebrate NYE in style! Host to Europe's biggest street party, I've been assured me and the other half will have a night to remember. So as I begin to pack my suitcase, I thought I'd give you all a little insight as to what I'll be wearing over the next few days.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig