| WINTER DAYS WISH LIST |



Since winter doesn't necessarily mean ill-flattering jumpers and jeans, I put together something a little more eye pleasing. As soon as I saw this Tartan Wrap Skirt by Lavish Alice, I knew I had to have it! The oversized jumper would sit perfectly over the skirt, complimenting the split front detail.
As you'll soon find out I'm never seen without a hat of some sort; I love the design of the Carhartt beanies, they fit perfectly with a little extra room at the top. Now WHERE to start with these Stella platform dupes! I think Stella was actually thinking of me personally when she decided these babies haha! The chunky sole is perfect for day-to-day wear, not to mention the monster grips for when it gets a tad icey!
Share:

1 comment

  1. THE SHOES !! X

    ► http://flydp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig