LONDON FASHION WEEK MUSING



Longline Black Coat: H&M

As the biggest event on any fashion lover's calendar is fast approaching, I thought I'd start to plan my outfits! I fell in love with Monki a few months ago, then when I saw this lush Animal Print Dress and Trouser suit online I knew I would have to have it. Monki are known for crazy bold matching two-piece suits, but when I found the trousers didn't have a matching jumper I thought I'd do for the dress. I plan to buy it a size smaller than I usually would, this way I can wear it as an oversized tee.

Next is this beloved Longline Black Coat, I have around a zillion coats in my wardrobe but a long black one needs to be added to the collection. They just add a cool edge to any outfit don't you think? Now when it comes to a bag I wanted to go for something small, this way when I'm luging round my camera and iPad I'd have something small enough to slip in my pocket, or potential a friends bag while I'm snapping away or taking notes. No look would be complete for me without a beanie hat, as you've probably realised by now! I've been lusting after the Jil Sanders one for some time now but I think I'm going to bite the bullet and make one myself... How hard could it be?! 



Feel free to leave your comments below, I love to know what you guys think <3
Share:

14 comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow ♡ Although I'm not a huge fan of coloured animal prints, I can't wait to see how you style this duo! Following you back via Bloglovin (:
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this outfit ! perfect use of colour and shape. You're so lucky to go to LFW :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit would look so cute! I love the patterned pants!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I fell in love with them too, I wanted to go for something really matchy but with dank tone accessories <3

      Delete
  4. I love the Coat so much!!!

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things, I really like the coat!

    would you like to follow each other?
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  6. That animal two piece is gorgeous and I love the veil beanie x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite the perfect LDN fashion week look ! This floor length coat and beanie hat are perfection ! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin ? Let me know and I'll follow right back :) x
    Love your style btw !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE CAN I JUST DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY BODY PLEASE

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just nominated you for a liebster award, love your blog!
    Check out details in my pos:http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-2.html
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig