NEW YEAR, NEW... OUTFIT


How quick has January come around? I still can't get over it's 2014 already! As you've probably seen, I spent New Year in Berlin with the other half and it was AMAZING!! 








Probably one of the best city breaks I've ever had. Full of historical meaning and cool quirky bars and clubs, Berlin is quite possibly the ultimate city to hit up if you fancied a short break. The first outfit I put together was a black, white and grey combo. After sitting on a plane for 2 hours followed by numerous trains, trams and a taxi, I fancied something comfortable and WARM as I sadly found out Berlin is extremely cold and windy, so opted for my faux leather joggers I picked up early December. As you'll soon find out I'm usually never seen without a hat or bun, and Carhartt is by far my fave beanie hat brand. Matching up the black I opted for an oversized black coat, finished off with my white and black slip on platforms. What do you guys think?
Share:

14 comments

  1. Love the all black, the slip ons look amazing with the leather bottoms!
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe <3 I've lived in my leather joggers since I got them :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, i loooove the coat! I'm glad that you like Berlin, me and my boyfriend are thinking about going there next new year! :)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The coat is actually on sale at Mango for like £19.99!
      Berlin was so awesome! Definitely worth a visit :)

      Delete
  4. I am loving leather joggers and Celine esque skate shoes. You look amazing and I love your hair x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gemma! Thank you so much for your comment, I'm kinda new to blogging :) x x

      Delete
  5. Want and need these shoes - the size 8 in Topshop is too small though - boo! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Totally love you grunge style, the shoes are to die for!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? I'll follow right back :))

    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Wow fab! The skater shoes are delish! X

    www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie! Well I'm just in LOVE. You look amazing & I love your blog. New follower :)

    Lindsey
    Ropesofholland.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agh, I keep coming across these shoes and I just need them in my life. I think this is sign. You have a great style. Nice blog
    http://www.bloglovin.com/beadodds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl- LOVE your blog and style- so cute..
    Following you- check out my blog and follow back. In my latest post I'm wearing similar joggers :D I love them!
    www.shantesaysstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Shanté x

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig