ACNE PLEASE?!


I DO apologise for my lack of posting this past week, I've got into a serious gym routine I just can't seem to get bored of! Anywhooo this is a little something I through together for those days where your craving a flat shoe and an oversized jumper!





ACNE DUPE JUMPER: SHEINSIDE
FAUX LEATHER JOGGERS: ZARA
WHITE PLATFORM SLIP ONS: TOPSHOP
CRYSTAL PRINT CLUTCH: RIANNA PHILLIPS FOR LAVISH ALICE

 After seeing my little babe A Fashion Fix in this Acne beauty I knew I just had to have it! It goes perfectly with a leather skirt too if you wanted to dress it up a bit. As you may have seen from my Berlin post, I just can't get enough of my leather joggers. Such a cool addition to the wardrobe, I can't wait to see the varieties for SS14. Next up is my dreamy Rianna Phillips clutch bag, each one handmade, the collection is truly astonishing... and it helps when the designer behind it all is an absolute babe and treated the LA team to a clutch of our choice!

My next question is... Who's heading down to LFW?! I'm soooo excited, I can't think of anything else!!

Feel free to leave your comments below, I love to know what you guys think <3
Share:

20 comments

  1. Such a cool laid back look, loving it babe x

    Virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper! Such a nice look!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO comfy!! I definitely recommend!! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank yooouuu! I literally live in mine! <3

      Delete
  4. great outfit<3
    want to follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wao baby you look gorgeous!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and cool pics :D
    Super nice Blog

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit, love the jumper <3 Ill be at LFW on the Saturday, my first time! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sophie...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit! That jumper and coat are just lushious!

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with your outfits!

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Acne dupe, especially the way you've styled it with those trousers and your gorgeous coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog, love this look and your blog. acne is one of my faves at the moment and that dupe jumper is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Love this outfit :) I'm feeling tempted to buy some leather joggers. Looks cool how you paired them with flatforms! Brilliant blog too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely comment on my blog, love this look and your blog. acne is one of my faves at the moment and that dupe jumper is amazing xxx Dermatologia

    ReplyDelete
  15. wo…wooo.. I like it!! Your are so fit.. And sexy, I need a personal trainer like you..

    ALOKA UST-5546

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig