EIGHTY20: MY FITNESS PLAN



USE DISCOUNT CODE:
RUBIKS25
TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK FOR £2.99 INSTEAD OF £3.99
VALID UNTIL 01/03/14
CLICK HERE

If you follow me on Twitter (if you don't you should :) follow here) you would of seen endless tweets about the gym and healthy eating. As a bit of a NY resolution I wanted to get in shape and start eating right, but it's so hard! I'm sure you'll agree, fad diets are exactly that... FAD and rubbish! They last two minutes and leave your body a mess, so when you go back to your old eating habits you put everything back on and decide 'I'm obviously suppose to be this size' am I right? I've literally tried everything, no carbs, juice diets, restrictive calorie counting... You name it I've tried it! So when my friend Sasha (who by the way has a killer body) created an eBook as part of her personal training course, I knew I had to have it! 

This book is a lifesaver, it opened my eyes to what makes a healthy lifestyle and gives you healthy alternatives to what you'd usually eat/drink. For example, swapping cooking oil for almond oil is a healthy swap ANYBODY could do! Filled with yummy recipes, the eBook is perfect for train journeys as it downloads straight to your tablet or iPhone! At a measly £2.99 it's the perfect life guide that is filled with useful knowledge, not like these other keep fit books I've seen!
Being slim, toned and heathy isn't something that happens overnight, you need motivation, tolerance and the ability to admit when you've done wrong. Eighty20 has opened my eyes to so much, I'd truly recommended it to anyone!

Check out the Eighty20 blog here
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'll definitely check it out! I set losing weight as one of my resolutions as well (like probably 99% of the female population of the world!)
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post, I needed some healthy inspiration :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig