LAVISH ALICE: SS14 BLOGGER SHOOT


As you may or may not know, I'm the Senior Fashion Assistant over at Lavish Alice. I manage all marketing aspects for the brand such as marketing campaigns, blogger interaction and social media etc. So when we came up with the idea of shooting some of our fave bloggers, I knew exactly who I wanted to invite!










 Finally putting (beautiful) faces to my girls Victoria of In The Frow and Amy of The Little Magpie, we had a BALL! Not only are these girls god damn hot, they were both so perfectly amazing too! Starting off the shoot with a serious food fest including sushi, mini bagels, retro sweets and the funnest drinks I could find, we sat gossiping for what felt like hours before taking to the studio for some serious photo fun!
I just want to say (cheesy or not) Victoria and Amy are quite possibly the nicest, most sweetest girls I think I've ever met! I was quite nervous about meeting them both at first, after all speaking to someone on emails is completely different to face-to-face. There was never an awkward moment or silence between us, we had such a laugh and the pictures are A-MAZING! So Victoria and Amy, please join the Lavish family?! <3
Share:

10 comments

  1. Lovely pictures looks like an amazing day and shoot ! would love to be involved in something like that
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk
    Support my Photography Project here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mannnn they are both so stunning!!
    Looks like you all had a fun day! :-) I would have been all over the buffet ha-ha! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new spring collection looks amazing! And it's so cool you were able to invite your fave bloggers to participate. Perks of the job!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh lovely collection!
    And great photos

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love these pictures. Really stunning!
    All the best from charming Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa
    @midnightcouture

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoot looks amazing!!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wowww this looks incredible, how much fun to be a part of! :D <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy, result in I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Jual Septic Tank
    Tangki Fiberglass

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig