MOTEL MONOCHROME


This is by far my favourite set of images I've done so far! Shot by my lovely boyfriend, I feel like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing :)








 So this is something I put together after I fell in love with this beaut Stripe Smock Dress I spotted in Ark, as you can probably tell I'm not a big fan of colour (unless I can put my own spin on it that is) so any kind of monochrome is a big YES from me! The fit on this dress is amazing, much like my other Motel pieces. The perfect dress for those last minute nights out when my Docs are on the card! I teamed the dress with this fab Black Longline Kimono I picked up in H&M for £5.99... Yes that's right £5.99! I had to double (triple) check the price tag when I spotted it, it's the perfect start to my SS14 wardrobe. Now onto this A-MAZING rucksack my bestest friend suprised me with- because she's such a gem like that! I'm never seen without my little black vintage rucksack, so a white oversized version is perfect for those summer days :)

Feel free to leave your comments below, I love to see your comments!
Share:

15 comments

  1. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! I am in love with your glasses lady! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your backpack is so gorge Sophie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. possibly the worst post for me to see right now!
    I've clicked the links and ruined my bank account :(
    its so hard being a blogger and seeing great outfit posts!

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glasses, dress, long kimono and shoes - spot on grunge / glam <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this look its so laid back <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have amazing style, love love love this outfit X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been desperate to get a pair of those henry holland specs, they look amazing! You should check out my latest blog post featuring henry hollands superga flatforms I think they'd look great in your collection!

    thoughtsofashelluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog, if you want to follow, let me know!
    Moscow blogger by Marina Maximova
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very cool look. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! The dress is to die for and the backpack is so cool!

    xx
    http://mucculunga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. PERFECT! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this outfit! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig