HOLIDAY DREAMING...




As I'll be attending a press trip to Egypt next week with one of our clients Swimwear365, I thought I'd create a little outfit plan so when it comes to packing (which I usually leave until the last minute) I'll have a rough idea of the looks I want to create. Whilst in Egypt I'll be working on shoots with bloggers A Fashion Fix and Things I Do Think and Buy, as well as assisting some of the journalists on the trip. I plan to stay slightly covered up without getting to hot and bothered in the burning Egyptian heat, so I thought these lace wide leg trousers would be perfect over the rushed bandeau bikini. Never one to wear heels, these black sliders look super comfy and would perfectly compliment this casual outfit.  

Share:

2 comments

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig