HEALTHY EASY MEALS: LOW FAT BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES


Sweet treats are defiantly something I miss but if I can find a nice healthy easy recipe, for any of my favourite sweet treats I'm on it. Pancakes are one of my favourite breakfasts, all I use to crave was thick American pancakes with Nutella or topped with lemon and sugar,  then I saw on Instagram how to make easy protein low fat pancakes with just a few ingredients I was all over it! 


Now I have this healthy pancake recipe any time of the day, using ingredients that are always in the cupboard I can wipe these up after a hard workout with my PT or simply to treat my over bearing sweet-tooth! 
Blend two eggs with un-ripe bananas until a smooth batter is formed. Add in a scoop of your desired protein powder if you wish. Vanilla is ideal but white chocolate and strawberry are good too.

Using 1 kcal oil spray heat a frying pan on medium heat, it's important to not have it blazing hot or you'll just burn the mix.

Pour small fist size batter circles into the pan and flip occasionally until the pancake is light and golden but cooked throughout. This usually does 5 pancakes.

Serve with berries, peanut butter, honey, fresh lemon juice, natural yoghurt... The possibilities are endless!

And there you have it, completely guilt-free pancakes that'll kick your sweet craving without driving you off the track. See more easy healthy meals here
Share:

3 comments

  1. Really loving the picture of the pancakes. It's making me hungry!

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look incred! Deffo going to attempt making them xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing for us, Keep Posting And do Post on Prote in Pancakes Recipe

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig