LONDON FASHION WEEK | OUTFIT TWO



To kick of London Fashion Week day 2, I hosted the Rare London blogger breakfast at The Savoy Hotel showcasing the SS15 collection. After that I headed down to Somerset House once again to see what was going on and to see if there were any new bloggers I've not met before with killer style. 





Leather Quilted Oversized Clutch: Vintage

Wearing the Black Culotte Jumpsuit by Rare London, I wore my Monochrome Faux Fur Coat by ASOS as it was February and absolutely freezing - at one point I felt like I was going to freeze over! Teamed with my trusty Adidas Superstars from Footasylum, I was ready for another day out on the cobbled catwalk.
You can see my first London Fashion Week outfit here >> 

Share:

3 comments

  1. love how you dressed down the fur and jumpsuit w/Adi superstars x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning coat hun! I love how you made a statement by wearing the culottes with the superstars.

    Best,
    Preeti Grey
    The Lotus Closet

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig