HOW TO WEAR: H&M GREY JERSEY CO-ORD SUIT


WHERE has the weather gone?! I’m telling you the world’s about to ice over, one minute I’m in sandals with cute lace up dresses, the next I’m digging out my oversized roll neck jumpers to fight the cold and rain – something that will be a distant memory in three weeks when I’ll be sunning myself on holiday!





Anyway on a slightly more positive note, the climate change has finally given me the chance to style up this Thick Grey Jersey Co-Ord Suit I bought a few weeks back from H&M – personally there’s nothing about it you couldn’t like. Grey thick jersey, check, flared trouser, check, boat neckline, check. This co-ord has it all – even down to 70’s style detailed pockets on the high waisted trousers. Something I’m definitely going to be swapping and splitting up to try with different outfits. Finishing the look with a Black Longline Blazer and my trusty Wide Brim Fedora from ASOS, I've said 'hey' the SS15 70's trend without stepping away from my usual look. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. wo…wooo.. I like it!! Your are so fit.. And sexy, I need a personal trainer like you..

    ALOKA UST-5546

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig