HOW TO WEAR BOHO CHIC: H&M WHITE LACE UP TUNIC

 So here we are, precisely six days before I head off to Marbella for a week and the weather is AWFUL up here in Manchester but I just couldn't wait to wear this White Lace Up Tunic from H&M any longer! 






I will warn you though, it's extremely see-through, so unless you have a slip underneath I wouldn't suggest wearing it on its own - unless you're on holiday of course. So in full pre-holiday excitement I teamed the tunic with a pair of leather-look leggings from Topshop last season, and these BEAUT black slip on heels from... Wait for it... Primark! In all honestly, I'm not really a 'new shoes/new bag' kinda person, I'd much prefer a new dress than a pair of shoes or bag so I always go for some I can team with anything. But who could resist these bad boys, at just £14 that's the price of a lunch time treat at Pret or Starbucks - I definitely couldn't say no! 

Check out what I recommend to take away with you on my What To Take On Holiday posts here!
Share:

6 comments

  1. OMG PRIMARK!!! I really do need to get myself in there once exams are over.
    I use to be more of a dress person than shoes/bag, but recently, the love for shoes have been creeping up. No idea how it happened.
    I hope those primark heels are comfortable, i had one from there that were gorgeous but i could never spend more than a couple of hours walking in them :(

    x, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how amazing are they for just £14! They come in a tan colour too :)

      Delete
    2. I know how amazing are they for just £14! They come in a tan colour too :)

      Delete
  2. This outfit is stunning, LOVE the shoes! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like it!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig