WHAT TO TAKE ON HOLIDAY PART 2: THE PERFECT SUNGLASSES

With Summer just around the corner I thought I'd treat myself to a lush new pair of sunglasses from the Sunglass Hut just in time for my trip to sunny Marbella at the end of the month.





Now when it comes to sunglasses the possibilities are endless, but if like me you have an unusually large head you can either end up looking like Deirdre Barlow or like a wannabe Jonny Lennon tribute act - non of the looks I particularly wanted to go for walking into a pool party. Now I've done the whole Ray Ban Aviators (Ibiza 2013) and the House of Holland Bug Eyes (Ibiza 2014) but now I wanted a pair of shades that I could pull out year after year - that is incase I don't sit on them, leave them on a beach or swap them for a pair of 'Ray Bens' in a drunken conversation with a stranger! So in the ended I opted for this mega cute Dolce & Gabbana clear cut pair with black lace detailing, the gold lettering and arm add a pinch of colour to this otherwise monochrome accessory. The perfect addition to any outfit and to cover those monstrous hangovers I know are coming my way. Sunglasses can make you look a 7, even if you feel like a 2!

You can see the What To Take On Holiday Part 1 here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig