HOW TO WEAR: BLACK TAILORED CULOTTES

So here I am, just days before I fly to Marbella for a week in the sun with my girls and Manchester was ridiculously miserable, like when you don't want to get out of bed and the thought of the coldness outside makes you get back under the quilts and snooze your alarm... There's only one thing for this mood 'all black everything!'



Black Quilted Jumper: H&M
Black Leather Jacket: Zara
Cross body Bag: Primark

As I mooched around my wardrobe I whipped out my Black Tailored Culottes I wore at London Fashion Week (see the post here,) with a simple Black Quilted Jumper with a leather trim. Matched with my Black Leather Jacket I bagged from Zara last season and my beloved Adidas Originals from Footasylum I headed out for work on this wet, rainy Manchester day. I usually don't shoot when it's miserable but there was something about the lighting that I really liked, I think I'm finally getting use to the different camera settings - what do you guys think of these new images guys?
Share:

1 comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig