BRAND SPOTLIGHT: FIVE MINUTES WITH RIANNA PHILLIPS

You've probably noted the reappearance of my first Rianna Phillips clutch in many of my posts and Instagram pictures, there's something about these hand designed clutches I just can't get enough of. So when I managed to score five minutes with Rianna herself about her upcoming London Fashion Week debut, I thought it would be fantastic idea to share this with you guys!


My personal style is... 
Eclectic, one day it's minimal, the next it's sports luxe. I like to mix it up :-) As I work in my studio most days I do tend to live in loungewear brands a lot, T by Alexander Wang has the most luxuriously soft track pants.

I couldn't live without...
iPad, phone & iPod, sketchbook

My favourite fashion designers are...
Alexander Wang, Josh Goot, Kenzo . . . . The list could go on! I am a big fan of brit brand Whistles too <3

I take inspiration from...
A weird and wonderful mix between travel and street style

Each season I create...
A new mood and theme. Something the consumer can dip into and add to their existing wardrobes 

My biggest accomplishment is... 
Coming 1st out of all the British Designers in the Muuse X Vogue young vision accessories competition last year. There were 270 international finalists and I managed to come 11th which was the best UK position. It was so exciting and mental!

You can see me at London Fashion Week in...

I don't know yet, don't panic me!! The outfit comes together seconds before I leave the house!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig