FITNESS | WHICH GYM TRAINERS SHOULD I BUY?


Half of the battle at the gym is choosing the correct sportswear to enhance your workout but most importantly protect you from any injuries. Now I'm not talking 'do I wear my pink or purple kit?' I'm talking the trainers you choose. Whether it's for cardio or weight training, Metafit or HIIT training, trainers support you differently so make sure you choose the correct ones for you. 


What trainer should I wear to go running?

The best type are trainers with a full sole, this means no splits or pressure points just one flat sole that can grip the floor evenly allowing you to achieve that 'barefoot' flexibility. The Nike Roshe Runs or the Adidas Pure Boost are my top picks.

What trainer should I wear for gym classes?


I was recommended something with a curved sole in the middle. This provides stability and comfort when jumping or sprinting, cushioning your foot as you land to absorb impact. A great example is the new release Nike Free Cross Complete.

What footwear should I wear for toning classes such as yoga and pilates?


Genuinely people like to go barefoot, but if like me that's not your kinda thing then I'd recommend the Nike Studio Wraps. Made from lightweight stretch foam and mesh criss-cross wrapped around the foot and ankle, you'll be supported in all the key areas for a safe and stable class. 
Share:

5 comments

  1. Great tips. I've just bought news trainers and my feet feel the difference. Wearing 8 year old trainers wasn't helping anyone

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I completely agree, they make such a difference don't they :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Asics, but that's because I'm mainly into running. Love the trainers in the photo though! xx

    30 Min Home Workout | MissyRed

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites online. I'm going to highly recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig