HOW TO WEAR: STRIPE CAPE BLAZER | LINDSAY LOHAN x LAVISH ALICE

One of the serious perks of the job is finding out about all the latest news first. So when I heard about the potential collaboration between Lavish Alice and Mean Girls star, Lindsay Lohan I nearly fell off my chair! Known for her controversial past, Lindsay is surely a name we all know... But fashion, really?




I must admit I had my doubts but from the moment LA described Lindsay's vision I had already mentally reserved one of everything! Taking a Lavish signature piece; the Collarless Cape Blazer in this seriously chic Balmain-esque stripe was always going to be a winner surely! Lindsay took something that's known to the LA customer and made it her own.

I've styled it here with a simple black cami and culottes to let the blazer do all the talking. When wearing a loud print I always opt for neutral tones or black to balance the colours out. There's nothing worse than trying to match a colour and failing, horrifically! Although this beaut of a jacket does come as a co-ord with high waisted shorts... These are also on order :)

Images shot by Whitney's Wonderland <3
Share:

5 comments

  1. I thought the exact same thing as you when I first heard about this collab but that cape is just gorgeous! I love how you've styled it!

    www.articletwentythree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hands down the best celeb collaboration in my opinion :) xx

      Delete
  2. omw! that cape is stunning. I love how you have put the whole outfit together.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tendai, I'm literally in love with it - can't wait it off :)

      xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig