AUTUMN/WINTER READY | FAVOURITE TRENDS SO FAR

I'm so over Summer, bring on the roll necks and floor length coats. I've never really been a fan of Summer fashion, I'm all about layers and autumnal tones. I can't wait until that first bit of frost that allows for hats and knitted scarfs!

I'm absolutely in love with this Cos Envelope Coat, this would look so chic over just about anything. Topshop has really surprised me so far this season, after working there for three years I kind of grew out of the brand but recently I've spotted some really beautiful pieces, including these Boiled Woolen Culottes and Studded Cross Ankle Boots - so on my hit list for September! But what's an outfit without a bit of accessorising? I've opted for this beaut Classic Pearl Jewellery Bracelet to really finish of the look.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig