HOW TO WEAR: ASOS TAN SUEDE TRENCH COAT | #ASSEENONME

Is it possible to be in love with a coat? Although it is August so I should probably still be in summer dresses and sandals but it's completely freezing up here in Manchester (as expected) so I thought I'd treat myself to this Tan Suede Trench Coat from ASOS.






White Wide Leg Culottes: Topshop
Grey Contrast Tee: Lavish Alice Basics

Being from the North you never leave the house without an umbrella. Even in the summer you can never rely on the weather man so layers are always key. Styling the trench with my new faux snake loafers, my white wide leg culottes and Lavish Alice basic grey contrast tee I was ready to take on the new season... Regardless of the sun or rain.
Share:

2 comments

  1. This coat is amazing and those shoes are on my wish list :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how cute are they! Comfiest shoes EVER too, I'd definitely recommend! xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig