HOW TO WEAR: LACE UP DENIM DRESS BY LAUNDRY BOUTIQUE

There's just something about a denim dress that takes me back to being seven again, although I decided to leave my stripy tights and suede Kickers in the memory box this time! So when I spotted this little number on Laundry Boutique I knew I had to have it.




Grey Check Trench Coat: Topshop

Although this time I thought I'd keep it quite age appropriate and wear it with my beloved faux snake loafers you've probably seen on the ASOS #AsSeenOnMe post from earlier in the month. I literally don't think I've had these off my feet since I bought them, they're so comfy - I'll definitely be purchasing another pair come payday. Adding in this adorable tan cross body bag from Nica and this grey check trench from Topshop I was ready to tackle a gloomy Manchester Monday.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig