HOW TO WEAR: MISSGUIDED MONOCHROME STRIPE CULOTTE CO-ORD


FINALLY a chance to snap this stripe co-ord! The babes over at MG sent me this to shoot whilst I was in Marbella, given the jampacked weekend I had to push it back slightly but I managed to take a few shots whilst down in London for the weekend.






I think I need to hold my hands up and announce my addiction.... Culottes! Counting them up I own 11 pairs, surely that's some sort of illness or is that that I'm a 'Culotte Collector' who knows haha! As soon as I saw this set posted to Instagram I knew I had to have it, literally in love with anything stripe so my two faves put together was definitely a winning combo for me. Staying comfy with my beloved Adidas Originals I had no problem cutting it around London.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig