LONDON FASHION WEEK | OUTFIT ONE: MONKI LONGLINE DENIM JACKET


Don't you just love Fashion Week? For me it's a chance to catch up with all my faves down in London for the weekend. Although I practically go down every week anyway, but this is my time to relax and enjoy seeing everyone I practically speak to everyday!







I've always been a massive fan of Monki and I was really feeling an oversized denim dress. When I spotted this jacket I literally fell in love, although it does like a bit like a scientist jacket haha! I did plan to wear it buttoned up as a dress but I looked like I was drowning so I dashed out the night before to H&M to pick up this beaut stripe dress I wore underneath. After February's LFW choice of sticking to trainers I thought I'd save these beaut cream Adidas Los Angeles from Footasylum for the occasion to help defeat those aching feet! 

As I was taking over the Mark Hill social channels you probably spotted me with a giant ombré speech bubble or shooting street hair style, if you don't already follow them here. We're (Label PR) are launching the new look product next week and knowing how you guys love Fashion Week I knew we had to get down there.

On another note, how awful was Brewer Street Carpark as the new site? I've heard mixed reviews but 90% of people are hating on the place, it's so random! It wouldn't of been half as bad if the roads were closed off, but it didn't give that welcoming feeling Somerset House did. Bring back Somerset is what I'm saying!

Photography by my babe A Fashion Fix x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this look hun and your hair looks divine! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Charlotte! It's one of my fave too <3 xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig