BRAND SPOTLIGHT: LYST.COM RETAILER




So there's a new website I'm a little bit in love with and it's Lyst.co.uk! You can shop from Alexander Wang to Topshop and everything in-between. No matter what you want you'll be sure to find it by simply searching specific items such as 'grey skinny jeans' or by selecting the brand/designer... Pretty cool isn't it!

So here I am looking for some serious Autumn/Winter inspiration and I came across this LUSH Longline Bomber Jacket. Although this would be slightly out of my price range (slightly may be an understatement) I absolutely loved it! Definitely something I'll be trying to steal on the high street- i'll keep you posted :) To go with such a statement coat I need something simple underneath so I opted for a pair of skinny jeans with oversized tee (Moschino I know a girl can dream) and these BEAUT Ghille Lace Up Heels that we've seen everywhere this season! But did you know the Ghillie originated in Scotland in the 1700's, the lace up design was to keep them from falling off as the Highlanders waded through the bogs - you learn something new every day! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig