HOW TO FIND THE BALANCE BETWEEN WORK AND PLAY


So here I am, after weeks of not finding the time to shoot or blog and I'm at a complete cross-roads. How is it possible to find the balance between work, more work, blogging and a social life and what's the key to getting the balance right?








I saw a tweet a few weeks back from Rebecca of It’s Cohen and it resonated with me so much.  Not only do I do a 40 hour week, plus constant trips to London and events, I also try and get to the gym four nights a week whilst trying to see my friends and family in-between - god only knows how I find enough hours in the day! 

When I’m about to run into a wall, I remind myself that I’m not trying to be a top blogger or want to make blogging a full-time career, I simply run a blog because it’s what I enjoy doing. It’s my hobby. Spending my days doing what I truly love (digital marketing) my nights are always manic, so although I can’t post cool outfit posts everyday and showcase my latest shopping hawl, this is what I do to have a little ‘me’ time.


Do you find it hard to maintain the right balance?
Share:

8 comments

  1. That fuuuur, girl ! It's BEAUTIFUL ! It fits you very well.
    I love your monochrome outfit !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I've literally lived in this since I bought it! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, it's a constant struggle hun working full time and blogging! I am pretty much glued to the computer every evening and then at the weekend, but I love doing it so I can't complain. I need to make more time for friends and family in 2016 so I think I need to faff less on posts and social media! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! It's so hard to find the right balance, my New Year resolution is that one night a week I turn my phone off and just have a little 'me time' away from all technology! xx

      Delete
  3. UGH these boots are everything!! Also love the fur coat, great look babe :)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're soooo comfy too! Didn't even need to break them in which is a bonus! xx

      Delete
  4. I loooovve the sunnies and beanie combo...

    Lacey xx

    thelittlepotofthoughts.com
    www.laceyjaynephotography.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig