LONDON FASHION WEEK | DAY ONE | STREET STYLE WITH MISSGUIDED


It's that time of year again! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you'll be seeing how excited I've been for this season's London Fashion Week. One of our clients Mark Hill have sponsored the super exclusive blogger event, The Apartment so off we headed to London for a jam-packed week of fashion excitement!








In-between managing the styling station, Laura and I popped out to see a couple of shows and catch up with some of our blogger faves down at Brewer Street Car Park. Here's my first look for the day, wearing head-to-toe Zara with my new fave Faux Leather Jacket by Missguided. Completing the look with my new Black Gum Sole Creepers from Public Desire, I was ready to tackle a full day down at LFW.
Share:

3 comments

  1. This look and those sneakers are on point Soph! Hope you had a good weekend xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya lovely! They're like me go-to gym class shoe :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this wonderful articles here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion and even KLOK corp. and
    http://www.mytrendguru.com/ confirmed it!

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig