PLACES TO EAT IN LONDON: WAHACA MEXICAN STREET FOOD


If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't do it NOW @SophieCecilia_ :) )then you'll know how much of a foodie I am. Although I do love to live the clean life, every now and again I like to treat myself and have a cheat meal. So after a few days in London down for Fashion Week, I thought I'd try the new Mexican hot spot, Wahaca.









Co-founded by Masterchef winner Thomasina Miers, the new Mexican eatery is not one to be missed. With a selection of small plates ranging from quesadillas and tacos to burritos you can sample an array of the menu in just a few small bites. For those who prefer not to share, there's always the big plate option but once you see your pals swapping and changing you'll be green with envy.

I opted for the sweet potato and feta taquitos with smokey chipotle chicken quesadillas and sweet potato wedges which, were a great addition to the Mexican themed order. My favourite had to be the feta taquitos though. The crispness of the wrap was just right as I absolutely hate it when they’re overdone or slightly soft. Plates came out at different times as the food is cooked fresh to order - which is exactly how I like it. Washed down with a cranberry infused Hibiscus cocktail, I left feeling full but not overwhelmed which is how you can sometimes feel after a carb-loaded Mexican!

If you’re fancying something quick and easy I’d definitely recommend this place, the vibes were great and the staff were friendly - I know, who would of thought you could find friendly people in London! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig