LONDON Z HOTEL, PICCADILLY REVIEW | WHERE TO STAY IN LONDON


Another trip to London, another hotel! Honestly I think I've stayed pretty much everywhere but I'll definitely be returning to the Z Hotel, Piccadilly... What's not to love about free cheese and wine?











Another trip to London, another hotel! Honestly I think I've stayed pretty much everywhere but I'll definitely be returning to the Z Hotel, Piccadilly... What's not to love about free cheese and wine?

Located in central Piccadilly just a few metres from Piccadilly Circus, the Z Hotel is a small boutique chain of European inspired hospitality. Everything from the open reception to the quirky coloured tiles screamed modernism but with a traditional touch.

Finding a good hotel in central London that doesn't cost the earth always proves to be a struggle, especially if you've got a budget to stick too. Having stayed at the Citizen M in Glasgow, (see review here) I quite liked the 'compact luxury' element to these new contemporary boutique hotels popping up. After hearing about the Z Hotel on a fellow blogger's page (can't quite remember who), I knew we had to check it out and we wasn't disappointed!

The reception-come-chill-out-space took you from breakfast to dinner, not to mention the FREE cheese and wine between 6-8pm... I know good right? Forget a crappy complimentary stale croissant when there's cheese and wine on offer. The staff were super friendly and even give us a free upgrade which is always a bonus too!

The room itself was clean, simple and compact so what's not to love? Unless you want to remortgage your house for a one night stay in the penthouse at Sanderson, compact living is surely doable for a couple of nights. 

Here I'm wearing pieces from the new Missguided Nightwear Collection including the Long Night Shirt Pyjama Set and Bitches for Breakfast Nightie.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    cheap holidays

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig