RESULTS WITH LUCY - BEACH BODY ADDITION



Summer’s coming, which only means one thing – more workout time, less playtime right? Juggling any kind of social life with a job that means you need to be on the ball 24/7 is always a struggle – more so if you need to workout at least four times a week to keep any kind of shape to your otherwise flabtastic-frame. I’ve tried everything to keep those tricky last pounds off, and I mean everything! But for someone who loves food so much there’s no cheat way of doing things, no pills or potions that will get you to where you want to be but also stay that way. There’s only one thing for it; workout.






Since 2014 I’ve gone from a size 14 to a 10 back to a 12, which I’m actually quite proud of. I know my body had just became use to my extensive healthy eating and gym sessions so as the years have gone by I made the decision to become a little more relaxed with my lifestyle and enjoy more treats from time to time. To me, it’s all about being comfortable in your own skin. Yes I’ve been thinner but I literally had no social life, I was worried to eat out with friends in case I eat something other than a salad and the sight of bread would have me running for the hills! I did at least two HIIT classes back-to-back five/six days a week and sometimes went in the gym afterwards if I’d had a bad day. Eating three minimal meals which were usually porridge with soya milk and two portions of salmon and veg, finished with a gruelling gym sessions I found myself seriously undernourished – skinnier nonetheless but I somehow still wasn’t happy with myself.

Earlier in the year I was invited to join the Results with Lucy plan for the new Beach Body addition. With my holiday to Greece coming up, it couldn’t of come at a better time. I selected the four week Body Plus program at the intimidate level and I couldn’t wait to get started!

Lucy says: “The plan is all about body toning no matter what your fitness experience. As well as the workouts, we will also educate you on your nutrition and the importance of what you eat.”

The best part about the plan is that it comes with a Holiday Workout Guide plus a Summer Eating Out Guide, meaning you can stay on track no matter where you are.

The online program itself is really easy to navigate around, there are specific sections for everything from workouts, playlists, eating plans and even motivational videos for when you hit that that wall. You can also see transformation stories from other users on the Real Results page for that extra push.

I started the plan on Monday and I’ll be keeping you up-to-date on my progress each week. Follow me on Instagram to see my  journey @SophieCecilia_

Here I'm wearing USA Pro Black High Waisted Gym Pants, with co-ordinating USA Pro Grey Gradient Vest Top I've got the Monochrome Vent Training Top on underneath too.  
Share:

3 comments

  1. I adore results with lucy - I have been doing the ab programme for 9 weeks and I have mini abs! find it hard to get to the gym with work and Brody so fitting it in is so much easier and the workouts are fun too! Would love to know how you get on hun xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely will do, you look incredible recently let's hope I can follow in your footsteps :) Are you going to the Lush event on Thursday? xx

      Delete
    2. Oh I definitely will do, you look incredible recently let's hope I can follow in your footsteps :) Are you going to the Lush event on Thursday? xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig