HOW TO STYLE: ONE DRESS IN TWO WAYS WITH GUILTY SOLES


When life seems to get on top of you, there’s only one thing for it - shopping! I recently purchased this beaut ASOS White Denim Poncho Dress as a bit of a ‘treat yo-self’ kinda thing so I thought I’d show you guys the ways I plan to style it up.

The first look is quite a 'casual chic' outfit for that special weekend trip away were you want to be comfortable but also stay stylish. I’ve opted to style the dress with a sleek pair of Flat Tie Front Mules from Zara, an oversized pair of sunnies and this seriously cute monochrome geometric print Jonathan Sauders x Radley Backpack.

The second look is for that restaurant-to-bar look, swapping the mules for this killer pair of Monochrome Platforms from Guilty Soles, an oversized clutch from my all-time favourite designer Rianna Phillips and a leather strap watch, this outfit would be sure to turn heads in all the right way!


Did you know with Guilty Soles you can receive special exclusive discounts and offers if you’re a member? I’ve been hooked ever since I first found out about the brand! From platforms to boots and sandals, Guilty Soles has you covered this season. You can even join up for a 60-day free trial which usually costs $9.95 a month - WIN! All members receive FREE shipping and exchanges, and prices start from just $29.95 per month for shoes and handbags!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig