HOW TO WEAR: ZARA OVERSIZED TENNIS DRESS


I can't believe we have another Fashion Week right around the corner... It seems like only a few weeks ago I was planning SS16 outfits! If there's one thing I'd change about the whole event it would be the dates for sure. When you're trying to buy an outfit for September's shows, you're shopping AW fashion on the high street but the sun will always be out! Then in Feb you're shopping SS and you'll be freezing, so trying to put an outfit together can sometimes be seriously hard!





So as another season is upon us and the fashion elite head to Brewer Street Carpark to show off their style, I headed online to see what I was feeling for this season. As you know I'm slightly obsessed with anything Zara has to offer, so I picked up this beaut modern Black Tennis Dress. Something about it reminded me of those Fred Perry dresses I use to sport in the airport as my 'travel outfit' heading to Europe with my parents. Here I've styled it with a basic Green Roll Neck Ribbed Top, Black Adidas Neus Trainers from Simply Be and my beloved Back Folded Backpack from Radley. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Great post, I like the points raised and would agree with you. Thank you very much for sharing this useful post http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/ . Thank you.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig