LONDON FASHION WEEK STREET STYLE | WITH SIMPLY BE


Don't you just love London Fashion Week? It gives you the chance to meet up with all your blogger friends whilst checking out what's to come for the next season. Today I took over the SimplyBe Instagram channel, reporting all the behind the scenes action straight to their IG channel.








 I had so much fun showcasing everything I did that day! From street style at Brewer Street Carpark, to lunch with The Apartment I took nine bespoke assets for the IG channel... I even did a few videos live from Julien Macdonald and Han Wen! Did you miss my takeover? Follow @SimplyBeUK to see all the action.


Whilst working on the collab I was able to pick out some of my fave pieces from the AW16 collection. In the end I decided on this beaut Cut Out Detail Ribbed Knit from the Lavish Alice collection, it comes with a matching Navy Ribbed Midi Skirt but I just wasn't feeling a skirt for some reason. Instead I styled it with these cool Grey Jersey Culottes from Nike at JD Sports, my new Black Classic Old Skool Vans with Black Fishnet Socks. 

What was your favourite part about LFW?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Those cullotes look incredible! Such a cute street style look.

    xoxo
    jessica
    fromI love the Victoria Quarter too! I think the white dress is my favourite. Its just so vintagey.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I like the points raised and would agree with you. Thank you very much for sharing this useful post http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/ . Thank you.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting.
    reebok x opening ceremony sneaker

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig