RESTAURANT REVIEW WHERE TO EAT IN LONDON: BYRON BURGER


After a hectic day down in LDN we headed to Byron Burger in Piccadilly for a quick bite to eat before heading back to the hotel. I've head amazing food reviews about Byron Burger so I thought I'd finally try the place for myself and I definitely wasn't disappointed! 









Claiming the 'proper hamburger' tag,  Byron Burger has over 65 restaurants across the UK including major cities such as Manchester and Glasgow as well as 40 stores around London including the newly opened Richmond and Intu Bromley branches. So surely if there's THIS many locations you're going to be in for a proper tasty meal? Well you're correct!

On entering the Piccadilly branch, the interior was fab. You could easily see the clear identity the brand had created. Red was a key theme throughout which reminded me of an old school British phone box. Part of the walls were covered in quirky sketch wallpaper outlining landmarks around the UK, whilst the building remained surrounding us kept the etched ceilings and traditional touches. We were greeted by a member of staff who sat us down and took our order. I opted for the Halloumi, Beetroot and Lentil Salad whilst Laura decided on a Beef Burger, served well done and a side of Sweet Potato Fries. The salad was delicious, I've dined out many of times
Share:

1 comment

  1. The Byron Burger is one of my favourite food destinations. Sometimes during my busy schedule, I need to have a quick bite, and I go for Byron Burger. Thanks for sharing the article.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig