WINTERSUN WITH SWIMWEAR365 | TENERIFE












I can't even begin to describe how much of a good time I had on my recent trip to Tenerife for New Year! So much so I've been back in the UK for nearly two weeks and haven't been able to write this post - this was definitely one way to beat those January blues! Heading to The Canary Islands with my best friend by my side, we had a 10 day trip in front of us surrounded by our families. There was around 53 of us all together which sounds slightly mental - who am I kidding it was!

Going on holiday in Winter was extremely daunting, like where was I suppose to refresh my holiday wardrobe? ASOS had a good selection of bikinis and cover ups but no way near the amount that's on offer in Summer, so I headed over to Swimwear365 to see what pieces I could pick up. Being an E cup I usually find it hard to find nice bikinis that aren't too revealing, but also don't look like a hand-me-down from my Gran, but the selection on Swimwear365 is incredible! Being an all year round holiday brand I knew I could easily pick up some amazing pieces.

By far my favourite bikini I own to date is the Lascana Underwire Navy Bikini, which I wore with Black Tassel Sarong and Black Birkenstocks, the fit was absolutely incredible and l had so many compliments in it! My go-to beach to bar cover up was the Off White Embroidered Tunic, it was so chic yet beachwear, I literally walked from shooting it on the beach to Harry's Bar for a cocktail (maybe two!). Spending my days in the sun with a cocktail in hand, and my evenings either at a kids mini disco (Aunty Soph duties) or dancing the night away myself, all in all my trip was amazing and I've already booked to go back next year.

More posts to follow from my trip, stay tuned!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig