LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY ONE WITH NATIVE YOUTH & TESSUTI












Another new season, another London Fashion Week trip. Honestly I don’t know if it’s because this is like my zillioneth season or the fact is was mid-month but for some reason I wasn’t feeling the fashion buzz as usual but as soon as I got in to that London air I was back on track! Heading down for a three-day stay, myself and Laura Rogan of The Fashion Wonderland had an eventful few days lined up including backstage at the Paul Costelloe show, Instagram takeovers with Ego Footwear and Simply Be and a cheat with Shake Shack planned – not to mentioned snapping some cool street style at the new BFC show space!

Always going for style over as well as comfort, I planned my outfit around the new release Adidas EQT’s. You know my love for trainers runs deep, so when I spotted these beauts on Hype Bae a few months back as a sneak peek I had my eyes well and truly open for stockists and it just so happened Tessuti were one of the lucky ones! Working with Native Youth again, one of my fave brands, I was sent two new season outfits that dropped online over London Fashion Week. Selecting the Indigo Wide Leg Culotte Jumpsuit, which I thought was so me I layered it up with that Cream Pleated Sleeve Blouse from H&M I’ve been killin’ recently - promise this is the last time you see me in it guys haha!


Adding in my new Grey Contrast Check Tailored Maxi Coat from Zara and my Black Mini Radley Backpack I was dressed to hit the streets of London to scope out next season’s fashions!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig