GETTING ACTIVE WITH BRITA'S FILL&GO ACTIVE BOTTLE














I love hearing about new products that can benefit someone’s fitness journey. So when I was asked to review the new Brita Fill&Go Active bottle I jumped at the chance – after all, you know how much I love to get out and about! Living in a social media world as a twenty-something year old, I’ve found in recent years I prefer to get out and be active on my days off. There’s nothing like a long walk with friends or family to get back to actually having face to face conversations with someone, without the need of a notification when they’ve replied.

As you know I work six days a week, mainly sat behind a desk or working from a train somewhere, it’s always massively enjoyable to get out in the fresh air – and it’s a bonus if you pick a walking spot with no signal haha! Heading to one of my fave walks; Moel Famau on Sunday, I couldn’t wait to get into the fresh air for a day of relaxation and catching up.

Now if like me you like to prepare for everything, I always take a small snack-lunch with us whenever we’re planning a full day out. Usually including some sort of protein bar, overnight oats and of course water to stay rehydrated. That’s where the Fill&Go Active bottle came in perfectly. By the time we’d drove to Moel Famau I’d actually drank my water, but with the easy to use ‘on the go’ filter, I was able to fill up my drink without the need of purchasing a bottle of water or drinking skanking tap water – yep I’m definitely a bottle or filtered water kind of girl haha! Heading on our hill walk, I found the bottle so easy to carry with the little ring attachment – plus my hands didn’t get cold from actually touching the plastic bottle.


Taking in the beautiful views from the castle at the top, you can see parts of Cheshire, Flintshire, Denbighshire and Liverpool all from one spot. On clear days like Sunday you can also see Snowdonia! As it was the first day of Spring and the hottest day of the year to date, we enjoyed our stroll stopping every so often to take some scenic pictures of the view – now this beats a Sunday in bed watching Netflix anyday!

Here I'm wearing the Dri-Fit Long Sleeve TopNike Pro Hypercool Tights and Nike Air Max Jewel Trainers, all from JD Sports.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig