THOSE FEMME VIBES WITH MANGO








Everywhere I look at the moment I see some sort of feminist quote of empowerment. Now I don't know if this is because as I've got older, I've also got more wiser and noticed sexism more, or it's due to America's not-so lovely new President. Women everywhere are talking and sharing their experiences all over the globe, and for that I have the upmost respect for them.

When someone used the term 'feminist' when I was younger, I imagined a group of middle aged women dressed in pink tops with placards marching in protest. Never in my childhood life did I think for one second that I would grow up in a society where women weren't seen as equals. As a Millennial, sometimes we can forget what our Grandma's and Great Grandma's went through for us to receive for the same rights as men and to think in some countries this still isn't the case to this day! Sexism is still seen in society today and it can still be seen as ridiculous to some people if you want to put your career first and not become a stay at home mum looking after the family. Luckily I don't work in an environment that's like this, and my family is dominated by powerful, strong women which I've always grown up with but every now and again I come across the odd sexist comment and it really throws me off. But I find the people making these comments are women about other women - like HELLO are you for real? If women talk about other women like this then why would you expect a man to talk any different? People need to start showing each other respect, no matter what your sex, race or religion - don't you think we'd live in a better place if we did?

Here I'm wearing Mango Femme Slogan Tee, Black Frill Culottes by Neon Rose, Black Corset Belt by Neon Rose, Black Mules by Ego and Black Lace Sunglasses by Dolce & Gabanna. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    skirts for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    balenciaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking web site. Assume you did a whole lot of your very own coding.
    women clothing online uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your recent effort. The style is really impressive. Can you please produce something productive about plus size curve clothiing. This will help me to get recent information about the product.
    wholesale trousers uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig