STOCKHOLM OUTFIT DIARY: BRAND WITH THE THREE STRIPES









Now I love a pair of sneakers as much as the next girl, but they seem to be taking over quite recently and I'm not at all ashamed of that. A few years ago I swamped heels for my trainers in a bid for comfort and wearability rather than crippling agony... If you've ever worked on a shop floor, you'll know exactly what I mean. When your boyfriend is just as obsessed (in fact I think he's definitely worse) we basically just aid each other in snapping up the newest release - hence these beaut Adidas NMDs I've added to the collection.

Heading to Stockholm I obviously selected appropriate footwear, styling up the newest addition to my trainer wardrobe, I wore my Adidas 3 Stripe Tee and Neon Rose Grey D-Ring Satin Dress for a day of sight-seeing on the beautiful streets of Sweden.

What sneakers have got you all excited this season?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig