STOCKHOLM OUTFIT DIARY: NEON ROSE PINSTRIPE DRESS








To say I'm gutted is beyond the truth, my memory card decided to corrupt shortly after I downloaded my outfit pictures from Stockholm - can't even begin to explain how shit that is when I spent four days snapping EVERYTHING and anything to put together some travel guide posts for you guys! Luckily I still have a few pics and I'll still be writing the post, they'll just be less imagery to go with it so I am sorry in advance. Anyway, let's get down to business and talk about this new look...

There's no denying it, I love anything by Neon Rose Fashion. Each season they bring out an awesome collection that I could literally live in! So when I knew I was heading to Stockholm I jumped straight online to see what I could take with me and style against the beaut backdrop. As it was 24 degrees I thought I'd wear the Blue Pinstripe Shirt Dress on it's own, I had originally planned to add in my Adidas 3 Stipe Hoodie and Black Leather Jacket but they both weren't needed! The dress always comes with a detachable corset belt to wear over the top which I loved, but my E cup sadly didn't fit in without looking like a Pamela Anderson wannabe! Styling the dress with a white bandage neckerchief, simple jewellery and my Silver Double Buckle Sandals I finished the look off with this super cute (and slightly impractical) fishnet bag.

 More Stockholm looks to come, keep your eyes out!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... https://www.espace-culturel-gouesnou.com/

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig