STOCKHOLM TAKEOVER WITH SIMPLY BE








What a truly beautiful city Stockholm is, but before I give you all serious travel spam I thought I'd share with you guys my fave outfit from the trip. Working with Simply Be again I took over their Instagram account for a whole day, showing you guys exactly what I got up to. Taking snaps of everything from my lush hotel, tasty places to eat and of course my favourite outfit, I had full control for 24 hours. Check out what I got up to here.

Day one of my trip, it was about 22 degrees which we wasn't really expecting but there was still a little bit of a breeze. Putting on this beaut new in Black Lace Up Detail Denim Jacket with the Black Oversized Mesh Tee both from Simply Be was the perfect combo. Spending the day checking out the Fotografiska photo gallery with a trip to Nytorget to grab dinner at Urban Deli we strolled round Stockholm in the gorgeous sunshine taking in all the sights. 

There's so much more to come from my trip, stay tuned to see what else I get up to!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig