WANTING TO HAVE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING










Sometimes, life is just plain shit. Like the shit you can't just paint a smile on and crack on like nothing's happened. I try to live in the moment,  I try to live positively and treat every situation with as much respect as it deserves. But the thing is, there's certain situations that can't be modified or span to a positive.

My friends come to me because they know I give honest advise. I've lived through situations you couldn't even imagine and I've come out the other end. Don't get me wrong, there's been a lot of bumps along the way but I'm finally in a situation were I should be happy and living life. But when you think things are looking up, your world comes crashing down with one phone call. 

It's ok to sometimes not be ok. It's ok to sometimes cry and feel like the world is against you. But the real test is what you do from this point.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig