PRETTY LITTLE THING MONCHROME KNIT JUMPER







Stepping into Autumn, it's always an awkward season. Wrapping up in the morning to get to work, then my 12pm you're regretting those leather trousers or thick knits without a tee underneath. We've all been there haven't we! Using the new season to refresh my wardrobe (not that I need an excuse), I snapped up this Monochrome Knit Jumper from Pretty Little Thing. Wearing it here with my Lace Midi Skirt from Zara (similar here), I've literally had this for years and I bring it out season after season. Defo the best £30 I've ever spent haha. Throwing on my Faux Black Leather Jacket and my adidas Cream Prime Knits I was dressed for all temperatures. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi. Its really a nice post, the images of this blog is really awesome and extraordinary. waiting for other interesting posts at a time when that will come.

    www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/pretty-little-thing-voucher-codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig