HOW TO STYLE THOSE CAMOUFLAGE TROUSERS

 






If there's one thing that's made it big this year it's camouflage. Whether that's on a t-shirt, trousers or an accessory, it's hard to deny this on-trend piece. Picking some new bits from Pretty Little Thing, I spotted these Camouflage High Waisted Trousers and I couldn't say no. As you know I'm hugely into the 'plainer' life when it comes to clothing, but I thought I'd pick up these beauts and show how easy they are to style. Adding in my Black Logo Stussy Long Sleeve Tee, Black Longline Coat and Tan Carhartt Beanie, I was ready for a weekend in Dublin to celebrate my birthday. 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi. Its really a nice post, the images of this blog is really awesome and extraordinary. waiting for other interesting posts at a time when that will come.

    www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/miss-selfridge-discount-voucher-codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig