STARTING THE NEW YEAR AS I MEAN TO GO ON...






As if it’s the 20th of January and I’ve barely blogged this year - sorry guys! I’ve had a whirlwind of a year so far and there’s only been 20 days of 2018. From officially starting my new job, which I’ve wanted to shout about since October, to my life being flipped upside down but not in the good kind of way. Well anywho, I’m back and I’m going to try and post a few times a months to keep you guys entertained. 

My first (bloggable) outfit for 2018 had to be a reworked look with this beaut Green Camo Shirt. Styling it over my Oversized Champion Hoodie (similar) with Grey Check Trousers, I finished the look with a pair of adidas Camo Socks and my Green Nike TNs ready to take whatever this year has to throw at me.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig