THE ASOS WHITE MARBLE TRACKSUIT







As if it’s February already, like where is the year going! I know I promised more frequent blog posts, but as you know life always seems to get in the way. However I’ve been focusing on updating my social channels and shooting each week to make sure my content is as relevant and up to date as possible. I’ve been trialing a couple of new shooting styles to work out what works best and has highest engagement. Don’t get me wrong, I know I’m no We Wore What, but everyone has to try new things right...

Anyway, whilst on one of my shoots I put together this outfit featuring the ASOS White Marble Sweater and Textured Joggers. I saw this full price online but couldn’t justify the price tag for something that’s not exactly ‘rewearable,’ but during the Christmas sales I managed to bag it at a discounted price – only problem is it now buries me and I need to get it taken in. I suppose it’s not a bad thing though as it shows all the training and healthy eating is paying off.

Did you manage to bag anything exciting in the sales?

Share:

2 comments

  1. Such A Great Post!

    I have found the some useful information which are help everyone to create the beautiful blog. Thanks for Sharing the useful information.

    Inspiration information form this blog, I will create the blogs for own
    canvas handbags store in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you are looking very styles in this white marble tracksuits.
    wholesale dress material

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig