CELEBRATING MOTHER'S DAY WITH FRAGRANCE DIRECT





To me, a 'Mother' is a different to what most of you may have. To me, my 'Mother' is actually two women who have spent most of their lives looking after me, watching over my shoulder, steering me in the right direction - even if I didn't see it that way at the time. Each Mother's Day, I like to thank them both for everything they've done for me because without my sisters I honestly wouldn't be the person I am today.

Through all the tears, tantrums and the times I would lock myself in the bathroom waiting for one of the to come and sing Hakuna Matata underneath the door to coax me out, there's been weddings, hen parties, graduations, the birth of my niece and nephews that have made us stronger than ever. And for those reasons (any many more) I'll always be thankful to my big sisters, so when Fragrance Direct asked me to take part in the #BuyFragranceNotFlowers Mother's Day Campaign, I was all over it. After all, beaut fragrances are an extra special way to say 'thanks for everything' this Mother's Day.

For my eldest sister, I picked out the Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau De Perfume Spray. This little find is the perfect addition to anyone's dressing table, as it comes in this handbag design inspired by Marc's iconic designs, complete with silk tassel detailing. With scents of succulent Italian plum, golden saffron and velvety iris the notes are perfectly matched with liquid amber, heady vetiver and warm papyrus woods leaving a very sophisticated  and luxurious scent.

For my middle sister I opted for something more classic, the Chloe Signature Eau De Perfume Spray.  Powered with floral notes, this perfume screams Parisian Chic at its finest. With uplifting hints of peony and lychee, and the embellishment of springtime freesia, this warm amber scent will keep her fresh and smelling sweet, no matter what the occasion!

Check out other Mother's Day Gift Ideas by Fragrance Direct here
Share:

1 comment

  1. Get updates on the latest trend in fashion, Lifestyle news, fashion news, celebrity lifestyle at Nukkadtalks.
    Lifestyle News

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig