KAREN MILLEN STORE LAUNCH PRIVATE DINNER | HAWKSMOOR, MANCHESTER

 
So not only did we get chance to preview the new store layout last week at Karen Millen last week, we were also taken for an exclusive private dinner at the newly opened Hawkmoor in Manchester, Deansgate. 










Deamed a cheat day the moment I saw the menu, we indulged in the most incredible foods from the sharing menu. Tucking into pork belly, ginger salmon slices and a heritage tomato salad washed down with a delightful mint and lime mocktail (curse of being a driver) we chatted all things KM and the Manchester vs London life as we moved on to the main course.

Thick cut chateaubriand steak and mixed ribs were the favourite amongst the attendees, although being a non-red meat eater I stuck with sharings of the salmon fillet and whole roast royal beam but my favourite of ALL time had to be the ricotta dumplings - my mouth is literally watering remembering the creamy taste (love heart eyes emoji).

When it came to dessert we had a choice of three, I obviously went for the peanut butter shortbread with salted caramel ice cream and I wasn't let down! With each course being as mouth-wateringly satisfying as the last, there was nothing I could fault about the meal. Even down to the waitress nipping out to get soya milk especially, the venue is definitely on my hit list next time I want a cheat.

Now let's talk about decor, as I massive 1920's fan, due to my Mum being some what of an antiques collector dragging me around fairs and thrift shops since I was a little girl, I felt right at home in the London-esque hot spot. With dark olive furnishings and beautiful stained dark oak, the gold brass touches really brought the room alive. The private dining room looked out on to Deangate, taking in the beautiful architecture that Manchester has to offer as you chowed down on the finest of foods.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig