WHAT TO WEAR ON HOLIDAY: POOLSIDE EDITION


Whilst in Marbella earlier in the month with Mark Hill Hair I finally got chance to shoot with Emily Cocklin, after a hectic few days I made sure I woke up super early to fit in a mini shoot before heading back to rainy Manchester.





Printed Oversized Clutch: Rianna Phillips

Utilising the beautiful space around the Melia 5* Resort, I wanted to style up this beaut Khaki Open Front Top but in a more 'beach ready' outfit. I'm so obsessed with khaki, seriously glad it's a colour we'll be seeing throughout Autumn/Winter. So I decided to style up a Black High Waisted Bikini I got earlier in the summer from ASOS in a pool to beach bar type of way.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Women Fashion Clothing Pineapple Online Store! Bringing you the most up to date accessories, Must have homegoods and hostess gifts and exclusive Cashmere Always whitching it up to keep you current. If you know something spectacular we are missing PLEASE let us know!! Pink Pineapple, the woman's cashmere collection designed by Stacie Hall, satisfies the wants of today's busy, fashionable, indulgent woman.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig