HOW TO WEAR: LAYERS IN WINTER PART 2


In a post last month I talked all about how to wear layers in Autumn/Winter, but since the days have gone colder I thought I'd do a quick update outfit that's really simply to recreate.








Here I've styled up my new fave Faux Shearling Longline Coat from Missguided with a Black Glitter Thin Knit from H&M. As I was heading to work I decided to wear a vest underneath the loose knit, but I've worn it out before with a delegate bra and leather pencil skirt which looked pretty chic. Adding in my go-to accessory of the season - the Zara velvet neck scarf, I slipped on these lush Tortoise Heel Stretch Ankle Boots from Ego Footwear and I was ready for another day in the office.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love your coat and those ankle boots , winter outfits ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look,you look so ready for spring and summer : ) Techlazy.com Howmate.com Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impossible to pick my favorite out of these three looks, love them all :) Have a great weekend!UpdateLand
    Deepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig